Thursday, May 3, 2018

Washing My Cow

I am showing my cow at the fair.  So I have to wash it.  So in this post I am going to show you how I do it
First things first, this is my cow.


Now we move on to washing my cow... So when I do this, I start from top and go down 

Sometimes she is stubborn.
This is a before and after picture.
(before)
(After)
This is in the process.
How did you like that post was it ✔️or
Do you have a cow?
Is she stubborn like my cow?
Comment and Follow if you have not yet 
Also I have made a new poll so make sure you check that out.
By: Justin

12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya she was really dirty we don't have that much pasture.
    so why did you get rid of your cows?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya we don't have very much time on are garden ether

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, but she stays clean for the most part. And not to stubborn.
    Cool post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cow looks so funny when it's wet! She was a mess before!!!

    Lily @ lilymaesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya see was rally dirty it took along time to get her clean

      Delete
  7. Cool looks like fun but annoying and funny to watch you doing it... Lol
    How many animals do you have and what are they??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have 2 cows 20 goats 3 turkeys about 20 chickens 2 dogs and bunch of cats

      Delete
    2. Lol I have 1 dog and like 20+ cats we use to have chickens and goats but we were to busy to take care of them

      Delete