Monday, March 12, 2018

A taste of breakfast

Some mornings ago I made a breakfast. One thing in that breakfast was home made French-fries. I also made sausage.  I'm going to show you how I made them so if you want to have a good breakfast you can have one too.

So first things first, cut the potatoes. I left the skin on but you can take it off if you want to.
Put a lot of grease in the pan (I recommend doing it in a cast iron pan). Throw those potatoes in the pan and turn the burner on medium high. Put a lid on it and wait.⏰ Now go over and stir it. Keep doing that till it is a little crispy.  At this point you need to put your seasonings on, for this I just put on all-seasoning salt and just plain salt. Also, if you like vinegar on your French-fries then put the vinegar in now it tastes a lot better and that is coming from a person that does not like vinegar!
Okay!  So when that is done turn the burner down for now. Oh! You need to stir more often so it dose not burn. You want it to crisp not burn!  When you think it is done, make the sausage. Eat and enjoy!!

So how did you like the blog post?
Tell me how it turned out for you: 
make sure you leave a comment:
By: Justin

4 comments:

  1. I love your french fries, Justin! I haven't tried it with vinegar yet because everyone keeps eating them before I get a chance. :/ But I'm sure I'll really like it. Good post!

    Lily @ lilymaesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when you make us food! It's always so good!

    ReplyDelete