Friday, March 9, 2018

washing my chicken

Before I go to the fair, I wash my chicken. For this blog I am going to have many pictures of me washing my chicken in the past and like always, I'll write about it too. 
 I think a good blog post should have a lot of pictures.





                                                              Lets start with this. 
                                                              This is my chicken. ➝



That is enough, now lets talk about how to do it.


                    #1
You need 3 buckets (or I used totes) and fill with luke warm water. 1st bucket add dish soap. Put it in first, then the water.

                    #2
This bucket is your rinse bucket so you just put in plain water. 

                    #3
This bucket is your shine bucket. Vinegar is what you put in this bucket. 1cup vinegar for every 1 gallon water.



                   #4
Now it is time to wash.  To wash it, put it in and plunge the chicken up and down. Then move to step five.

                   #5
In the fifth bucket (or tote) do the same thing.

                   #6

Shine bucket Warning: DO NOT PLUNGE THE CHICKEN IN THE WATER in this bucket you sprinkle the water on it.

                   



                      #7
Now take a towel to dry it PAT IT, DO NOT RUB, IF YOU DO RUB THE FEATHERS WILL BREAK and that would be bad!





 


I have provided a video below for you if you care to watch it.
Did you watch the video. 
Have you ever washed a chicken.
How did that go for you.
I'd love to hear how you liked it. 
Was it✔ or ❌
By:Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment