Tuesday, July 10, 2018

DIY

This is a DIY post Amelia said I should do.
You will need: 1: 20 gage shot gun shell, 1: 12 gage shot gun shell,
1 small chain↓, and stuff to put in it.




               
  •  You will need to push the primer pin out (this is quite easy) just stick something long and hard in the back of the shell (on the primer pin) then hammer →




  • So now you need to put the chain through the primer pin hole then put some thing to stop it from going straight through                                                                                                   Then put a key ring on the other end↓





  • warning do not put the chain on the 12 gage because the 20 gage is heavier (when you put every thing in it.) and it will fall out of the 12 gage.
  • Next you just put everything in it 



The Flower: This is how to make the flower 

You will need 1: 20 or 12 gage shot gun shell and a knife 

First you need to cut it in half, then cut it in half (long ways) like in the picture below 

Do that 4 times so you cut it in 8 slices.  Make sure you cut it all the way to the mettle (if you don't under stand you will when you make it.)

Now bend the yellow or red part back and bend the white part in.  You should see the flower start to form.

Now cut the peddles to your chosen length, then round them. 

That is it. I hope you like it. I know it is not a video, but with summer her I had no time to do a video.
How did you like that post was it ✔️or
Now are you going to make one of these?
tell me how it terns out!




11 comments:

  1. Cool post Justin!
    And thx for doing it!
    I would make them but I don't have any shot gun shells...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome and that is to bad that you do not have shotgun shells that are nice things to have
      Do you have a shotgun?

      Delete
    2. No I don't...
      My mom doesn't like guns at all...
      I don't have a knife either I almost got one this year but the reason I was getting it didn't matter anymore...

      Delete
    3. I just got 3 new knifes I need to do a blog post on that to

      Delete
    4. You should do a post on them!
      I like looking at knifes of all sorts!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Ha ha ha that is where I got all my shells and so I have a lot. I can give you one the next time I see you!
      What are you doing with the one I gave you?

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That it what it is made for I am glad you are uesing it.
      What is kind of annoying is when I give some thing to some one and they never us it. Like you go to there house and there is an inch of dust on it. (That was a joke)
      I made one for my self ones but I lost it.

      Delete