Wednesday, July 18, 2018

New Knives

I know I am doing a series on my vacation right now but I am taking a break and doing a blog post on my new knife. 
If you read my blog post then you are all ready familiar with my knives but I got some new ones and here they are.

I now have 13 knives!

1st Knife I call it my Justin knife.
I got it not for its quality but because it had my name on it.
I got it from the one cave we went to called "Lost World Caverns".
The next knife is called, well I never called it any thing besides my pocket knife 
It might look really wore down but that is just because I have used it a lot since I got it.
I can get it fairly sharp too.


How did you like that post was it ✔️or
How many knives do you have?
Do you have any knives?
Do you carry them with you everywhere?
Do you feel useless when you do not have them? I do 

22 comments:

  1. Cool knifes!
    I've seen different stuff like your first knife where it has you name on it...
    My brother got my dad a knife that read 'DAD' on it pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like your new profile picture!
      It's such a good place to take pictures!

      Delete
    2. Thanks!
      it took a log time for it to look good.

      Delete
    3. No Problem!
      *long
      Well you succeeded it looks great!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya at the moment I rote this, I was sharping all my knifes
      I am the same way, I have lost way to many knifes so I am always making shore I have them.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have lost I think 3.
      How long have you had your knives?
      ya I cold not find your name.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. o do you still have your first knife?
      I don't think I ever seen that one before.

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. o that one, I would still like to see it in person.

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what do all your knives look like

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will do a blog post showing all my knifes

      Delete
    2. instead of me doing a post, I made a post called my knives.
      if you type in on my blog search "My knives" 3 post will come up Those are my knives!

      Delete