Saturday, April 28, 2018

Sequel to "My Knives"

This is a post showing my new knife I just got in the mail, I have not had time to name it so I think I will name it My New Knife
                       ↑this is a link ↑
It is kind of  a photo dump.
                                                  This is it.  It has a 2.5 inch blade. While opened it is 5 inches.
(I got it on Amazon)
I have lost way too many knives because they fell out of my pocket, and so I am not taking any chances with this one. This is how I carry it now.










It is razor sharp.  Example: I can cut the hairs on my arm. 



How did you like that post was it ✔️or
Do you have a pocket knife?
Do you carry a knife everywhere you go?
What is your favorite knife out of my series I did?
Leave a comment and follow if you have not yet.

17 comments:

  1. So cool Justin I'm still looking and saving up for a new multi tool knife!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya I want to get a multi tool to but they don't come cheep that is if you want to get a good one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya I mean I saved for a camera (even tho it's used I got it) I can save for a nice knife (But I'm a girl it's SOOOOOOOO HARD to save!!!!!!!!!!!) Lol

      Delete
    2. Ya some times it is hard to save like I have ben saving for a atv (its like $1500) and when ever I get to $100 I spend it

      Delete
    3. IKR I do that all the time and not even to $100 even just $20 is hard not to spend LOL

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like to see them some time, do you think you could show me them some time that would be neat
      do you have any Gerber's I like Gerber's because they have life time warranty on them

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is neat that you have a hand made one. I would like to see that next time I see you.

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! I have a knife like that but not as sharp. 😁

    Lily @ lilymaesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always carry a knife this is what I carryhttps://www.buckknives.com/product/113-ranger-skinner-knife/0113BRS-B/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great knife posts!
    I really like my Gerber!!! I also have a belt buckle knife that I carry everyday! It has a sharpener and fire starter on the back! Thanks for sharing about you knives! :D

    ReplyDelete