Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Climing

We (my brothers and I) went to a woods where there was a big ravine and in that ravine there was        this ↓

Me (dumb I know) decide to climb it. ↓  3 feet from the top there was an over hang.  So I told my brother to go to the top and throw me down the rope but the rope was too short. I never made it to the top.  It was really hard!  
I learned that before I start I need to plan my route. Because the first time I did not plan my route and I had to come all the way back down. 

Yes I took the camera with me climbing so no one could take a picture of me up there.
↓So here is a picture I took down from the cliff↓

The big blue arrow is pointing to my brother


↓here are some more pictures of our trip↓




How did you like that blog post was it ✔️or
Have you ever climbed a cliff?

5 comments:

  1. Cool! I have never climbed a cliff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its kind of crazy but really fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well it was really steep i don't know if I will ever do it again.
    Hay do you think you can send me some pictures of the shotgun survival kit? i was going to do a blog post on it but did not have time to take any pictures. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow sounds crazy but fun! I know people who would do that! I wouldn't unless someone asked me to and I felt like being crazy! XD

    ReplyDelete