Monday, June 11, 2018

Frog Legs

Warning: some Girls might not want to reed this blog post 
My brother and me found a big frog in the back yard a few days ago.  First thing I thought was FROG LEGS!  I caught it and so in this blog post I am going to show how to prepare, cook, and eat frog legs.
     1.  Once you get the frog, cut him in half at his hips.  


 (this is how they look like ones you skin it) 

I know you might be asking yourself, "Yuck!  He eats that?"  Well, when you see the end you will know how I eat it.  To skin it you simply pull the skin down off it.

     2.  Now bring it in side and wash it off (just with water).
     3.  Now you need to season it, I seasoned it with season all salt and garlic.
Yes it will move even though it is dead, mine did.
     4.  Then cover in flour.

     5.  Then cover it in eggs.

     6.  And then fry in a lot of grease. 

     7.  Best part eat it!
Now I said I would include how to eat it.  This is how my brother eats it.


How did you like that post was it ✔️or
have you ever had frog legs?
were they good?
how do you like my new back round?
leave a comment and follow 




By: Justin

9 comments:

  1. Do they actually taste good!? Wow, I can't believe you ate that. Crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah they taste the best thay tast a lot like fish

      Delete
  2. I hope to try frog legs someday, my friend was telling me how to make them the other day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes you should try it some time! It does not taste like chicken it taste like fish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should make a lot of frog legs for church (for a 5th Sunday or something) and let everyone try them. But the only thing about that is your going to have to get a lot of frogs and big ones. :P

    Lily @ lilymaesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks SOOOO gross!!!!
    I might MIGHT try it one day... Maybe not...

    ReplyDelete