Monday, June 4, 2018

Drawings

Sorry I have not done a blog post in a long time but I got a job so I have not had a lot of time for my blog. So here is my blog post:
Sometimes when I am bored I doodle and the doodling looks so good that they are more like drawings.  These are some I did...


All of these I did by myself.  Some times I don't know what to draw.  So this is what I do. I randomly draw lines like on this picture below ↓
then from those lines I drew this picture ↓
This is an architectural picture of my dream house (I know it is kind of hard to see but it is 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom and it has a trophy room where I put all my big deer skulls.)
Here are some more... the Bear Grylls sign I traced but everything else I did not.
Here are some of my best drawings I ever did.  I did them this Saturday (as of 6/4/2018)
How did you like that post was it ✔️or
Do you draw?
Do you have a dream house?
Leave a comment and follow if you have not yet.

8 comments:

  1. Those drawings are GREAT! You have more talent than you think. ;)

    Lily @ lilymaesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. are you citing ya every year we go to the fair I bring a cow chickens ducks some times I enter other thing. But as in drawings no but I should maybe this year I will thanks for telling me that

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omw I wish I was that good! But sometimes I do that to just start doing random lines then turns into a picture (which for me is bad) I like drawing eyes tho or bodies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. for me drawing people is hard. But barns and landscapes are beter (for me) Because if you cant fit a part in then make up some thing else

      Delete
    2. Ya I use to like drawing landscapes but I'm terrible at it!
      I like doing eyes with the color part because its really easy!

      Delete
  5. I love drawling trees and I did draw a dream house but I lost the paper


    JACIE TESTI

    ReplyDelete