Monday, June 4, 2018

Summer List


I know everyone has big plans.  I call this post 'Summer List' because I am going to list all my big plans for this summer.
So the first thing is:

Swim at the White's pond, we (my friends and I) did this last year and I look forward to this every year.  They have a diving board and a dock that we jump off of. We always have a blast! 👍                                                      Me jumping of the diving board
me and my best friend swimming 




Go camping is next. As you know I love hiking and camping so every July I invite a bunch of my friends and we go camping.  We go when my two brothers are at camp and we have a lot of fun. 🏕
These pictures are not from when my friends and I went camping. They're from when my brother and I went camping. 





Go hiking... I love hiking!  My brother and I are going on a 3 day hiking trip in a big 400 acre woods that we have never been in before so I hope we have an awesome time.


Go wood chuck hunting me and my friends are going woodchuck hunting next week and we always have fun doing that! (if I didn't have fun then I would not put it on here LOL) Last time I got 12 woodchucks.

Make more ATV trails We have a lot of atv trails but we have a lot of woods so we make these trail signs for when trapping season comes we can have a lot of traps out.
picture of our trails 




My Dad has a truck (1979 red Ford F-150) that me and some friends of mine will be working on.
first time so no pictures

Do hay We have a 4 acre field that we farm.  I like to do hay.






And try not to crash on the way. Yes my brother did this. It was the day before 4th of July.
These are the results from the poll.
Thank you every one who voted! 

Hiking
  3 (16%)
Farming
  7 (38%)
Survival
  3 (16%)
DIY
  5 (27%)

How did you like that post was it ✔️or
Have you ever gone woodchuck hunting? 
Do you have a plan for this summer or are you just floating with it? 


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks i have not done any things on the list yet but I can not what to

      Delete
  2. Wow sounds like fun! I like camping to! I've never done hay before but I would like to some day. I love swimming! HIKING A 400 ACRE I don't really like hiking at all just walking with a small purse can get a girl a lot of places to Lol XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hay is rally fun you should do it some time. But camping in the woods is even more fun

      Delete