Thursday, June 28, 2018

Future Plans

Ok so this is probably the smallest blog post I ever did. Well it is more like future plans.
If you read the comments then you know that Amelia commented and said "How'd ya make the flower? Maybe you should do a blog post on both of those". Well then Brianna said "Justin you totally should do a DIY video". Well I said I would. It will be a little while till I can do that because of it being summer and all that I do, I don't have time. So I am just going to do a blog post on it. Sorry I really wanted to do it.

Okay next part I have a really funny picture to show.

                                                    Yes I took these pictures myself! 
If you've never seen a woodchuck then #1 you obviously do not live in Pennsylvania because they are everywhere up here. They become quite a nuisance. 


How did you like that post was it ✔️or
Do you have woodchucks where you live?
Are they a big nuisance?
How do you like my plans?
Leave a comment and Follow If you have not yet!
By:Justin

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well you see it buried it self in the hole, and so that is how I could get that close.

      Delete
  2. It was that close and you didn't kill it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How come you are following your own blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your totally fine, but I can't wait to see the videos!
    Also I wasn't the first person tell you to do a DIY video I took that from a different person's comment it was, Amelia Teed
    I haven't ever seen a wood chuck before... But I live in Texas so maybe its because of that...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya I know Amelia personally. but that is rilly neat that you live in Texas! Is it a neat place to live. (I always wanted to live out west.)

      Delete
    2. Yeah I mean its more south then west but yeah it's good I like it. The only really bad thing about living in Texas is that it gets REALLY hot!

      Delete
    3. Ya l cant inmagin how hot it get down there.

      Delete
    4. Ya it does get pretty hot!
      Its really bad when the A.C in the car goes out or the A.C in the house goes out during summer!!! (which me and my family has had both)

      Delete
  5. Cute woodchuck picture. There isn't really woodchucks where I live.

    ReplyDelete