Wednesday, April 4, 2018

A Farm Boys Life

This is a post about what a farm boys life is like.
Well I wake up and sometimes eat eggs, sausage, and sometimes coffee.  Next I read my Bible and put wood on the woodstove, then I get a coat and boots on and go outside to do chores. My chores are quite simple. When I go outside I get to my chickens and I say "Hi chickens!".  I like to tell people that they say hi back but they really don't, they just stare at me like I am speaking Japanese or something. Anyway I gather eggs, change the water, and sometimes I see Curly (our cow).
Now I have provided some pictures of our cow (Curly).


I was trying to take pictures of Curly...
at first he was willing 

but then he got bored. 




I also have to fill a pool for my ducks...


Blaze is my cow, I have to walk her to get ready for the fair. So first I have to catch her, then I walk her around the house 4 or 5 times. Anyways then I go inside and do my school. I have something for lunch.  I finish my school and work outside.  Then I do my evening chores. Sometimes I'll make dinner. I am part Italian so I like to make PIZZA !!

                                                 This is a picture of me throwing the dough.


We (our Family) eat the pizza and sometimes watch a Rifleman.
Then I fill the woodstove for the night.
 Then I always go to bed.

How did you like that post was it ✔️or❌ 
Make sure you leave a comment and Follow of you have not yet 
By: Justin 


8 comments:

  1. Are you talking about the old show Rifleman? I really like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a check. ^_^

    Curly is so cute, and who doesn't like pizza?!?! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last picture with Curly made me laugh! Looks like he was going to try to kiss you...or steal your hat! Your pizza looked very good.

    ReplyDelete