Thursday, April 19, 2018

My Belt Buckles, and More

This is a post that is showing my belt buckles. I was inspired by one of my newest followers (Brianna) left a comment saying how she likes belt buckles too.  So I said I should do a post and show all my belt buckles  I am going to do a post on my belt buckles, cowboy boots, and cowboy hat.


 Belt buckles 

I wear my belt buckles everywhere, all the time! 




This is what I have on the back of my belt buckles for starting a fire when I don't have any matches.
(matches and a striker) 


Cowboy boots 
The shine on my boots is not from the flash. The flash is off. The shine comes from how much I shine them. I usually wear them to church and the fair. They have a $200.00 value.





Cowboy Hat 
It is wool. If you don't know cowboy hats, there is felt, wool, and straw.  



This is all I have.  I would like to do a post on my knives some time. 
Was it ✔️or
Do you wear belt buckles everywhere or do you just like them? 
Do ever where a cowboy hat?
Do you have a pair of cowboy boots? 
Leave a comment and follow if you haven't yet.

7 comments:

  1. Looks nice. You should do a post about what you should take on a survival hike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have two pairs of cowboy boots and I love them! Someday I might get a FORD belt buckle. I don't have a hat but I don't really like wearing cowboy hats. Good post, Justin!!! Yeah, you should do a post about your knives next. :) You could even do a post about the things you want to do this summer. (just an idea, you don't have to ;))

    Lily @ lilymaesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks
      I love it when my followers give me good ideas for a next post

      Delete
  3. Wow Justin you do have a lot of belt buckles I like them there so cool!
    I like your boots to (my favorite ones are brown colored but whatever) I like your hat I have a cheap $2 hat but it looks good (sometimes LOL) I think you should do a post about your knives I want to get a pocket knife soon for a class thing I'm doing...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes You should I think you should get this one it is the best one I have https://www.amazon.com/Gerber-STL-2-0-Knife-22-41122/dp/B000MG7FDW/ref=pd_ybh_a_3?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=YJP73PG66G3RW183212H
      I am working on it but because of summer coming I have not ben able to finish it

      Delete
    2. Awesome thanks for the site I saw it and its good but does it have a clip? If not then no I would like a clip...
      Well post it when your ready I will surely look at it though!

      Delete