Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Profile Pictures

This is all of my profile pictures I have had.  Now I have had an email for 1.5 years and so I have had a lot!


This is a 4 Point I got this year. 


                                                        This is a picture of our four wheeler...
I love FORD !!!!!!!!!!!
This is the one I have right now. 

my duck 
My friends and I (I am the one with sunglasses) 
at the fair 
my Dad's truck 
I love belt buckles. I have 3

This is the first one I had 
How was that post was it ✔️or❌
 Also tell me below what your favorite post is on my blog. 
Leave a comment and follow if you haven't yet. 


5 comments:

  1. I liked the post!
    I L.O.V.E belt bucles too!
    My brother would have to disagree that Ford is the best... I can't say because I don't know enough about cars...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks I will have to do a blog post and show all my belt buckles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya you should totally do that Justin!

      Delete
    2. I am working on it
      I cant wait to publish it

      Delete
  3. Great smile on you current profile pic.

    ReplyDelete