Tuesday, April 3, 2018

My Kind of Joke

So a man walks into a fancy restaurant and he's stopped by the waiter at the front desk.  He's told he needs a tie to come in. So he goes to his car to look for a tie. He has no tie, so he grabs his jumper cables and ties it on like a tie.  He walks in and says "How is this?" The waiter at the desk says "Okay, just don't start anything!"

     We had a Speech and Recitation Night with are homeschool group and this is what I did for a speech. It was called "All About Jokes"

So here are some jokes...

Story Joke

Miles and I went camping.  We pitched our tent under the stars and went to sleep.  Some time in the middle of the night I woke up and said, "Miles, look up at the stars and tell me what you see." Miles replied, "I see millions and millions of stars." I say "and what do you think of that?" Miles says "I think the big dipper is right there and there is Orion."  I said, "Miles! That means someone stole our tent!"

A joke is never to be taken seriously.  Also when you say a joke go straight to the punch line. Not like this:  The chicken crossed the paved rode and a blue Ford truck almost ran him over him just to get on the other side of the road...

Regular Jokes 


The world tongue-twister champion just got a arrested.  I hear they are going to give him a really hard sentence.
LOL

If you have 10 apples in one hand and 14 oranges in the other hand, what do you have?
Answer: Really, really big hands! 

What kind of coat is always wet when you put it on?
Answer: A coat of paint!

Why do ducks fly south?
Answer: Because it is to far to walk!

Why was the farmer on the other side of the road?
Answer: He was getting all the chickens!

Knock-Knock Jokes

Knock-Knock
Who's there?
Broken pencil
Broken pencil who?
Never mind, it's pointless!

Knock-Knock
Who's there?
Justin
Justin who?
Justin time for dinner!

Brain Teaser

  • Think of a number 
  • Now Double it 
  • Add 10
  • Half it 
  • Take away the number you started with 
  • Your number is 5
Example: 1,834,592 Big number 
Double it = 3,669,184
Add 10 = 3,669,194
Half it = 1,834,592 
Take the number you started with = 5
...Like always

Oh and by the way, Lily (my sister) will be doing an interview with me to promote my blog.  
How did you like that blog post was itor
Did you try the Brain Teaser?
Now go and tell all your friends! 
Comment and Follow if you have not yet 
By: Justin 

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha. I picked a really low number. 1 and got 5. Crazy!

    ReplyDelete